Saturday 21 April 2012

Stickeroos

Hey guys and girls,

Finally! Sticker time! It's been a long time coming (thanks for Duncan at Slotmedia/Creative Stance for the vinyl hook up) and I've been so slack at trying to piece it all together but now it's all done and ready to go!



And here's the kanji (japanese one on my car)


If you're looking to buy, leave me a message either via facebook group which you can click on the right of this page and send me a message there, or alternatively fire me an email at yemoguo@gmail.com and we can sort something out.

It is $3 each or $5 for 2, you can double up on the offer and get them in pairs or whatever tickles your fancy. However, they're selling fast and I've only made a super limited amount just to gauge how popular these are!

Yemo
x

No comments:

Post a Comment